Friday, June 9, 2017

E3 2017 - Coverage

Brace yourselves everyone!  E3 2017 is almost upon us.  As I am excitedly attending the event in person for the first time this year, I can't wait to share thoughts and impressions covering this event.  However, as I will be with limited / no access to a computer, this coverage on Hughes 3D will likely come the following week.  Never fear though, as I will try to take plenty of pictures and hope to bring a unique and fresh perspective upon my return.  I've also worked ahead to ensure your regular weekly content is still posted during this E3 week, including Sunday comics, Tabletop Tuesday, and Throwback Thursday.

For live E3 coverage, you'll find plenty at sites such as Kotaku, IGN, and YouTube.  Until then, hang on tight to that hype train as we approach our final destination.  And happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment